has declined 40% during Obama's presidency.
38. Obama has made intentionally deceptive and blatantly false claims about our oil usage and reserves.
39. He killed the NASA moon mission.
40. "The private sector is doing fine."
41. Excessive new regulations are crippling small business development.
42. He ate dog meat.
43. Obama fired Inspector General Gerald Walpin after he blew the whistle on fraud at AmeriCorps.
44. Obama has a war on small business: just ask the folks at Gibson guitars.
45. We are currently looking at a 1.5% growth rate in the U.S. economy.
46. Obama awarded the Medal of Freedom to socialist and friend of Chavez, Dolores Huerta.
47. Under Obama, Secretary of the Interior Ken Salazar blocked 77 previously approved oil lease sales in Utah, delayed leases in the Rocky Mountains, and blocked leases of oil shale rights in western states, further increasing our dependency on foreign oil.
48. We can't afford to support Michelle's vacation obsession.
Stay tuned for more.
Twelve Reasons Not to Vote for Obama: Part 1
Twelve More Reasons Not to Vote for Obama: Part 2
Twelve More Reasons Not to Vote for Obama: Part 3