Friday, April 22, 2011

Comcast

Still no Internet here and blogging by iPhone leaves much to be desired. I called Comcast today who assured me they can't get out until Monday. Meanwhile, a Comcast service van pulled up across the street an hour ago. I had a nice conversation with the guy but he was over here on a service call for the lady across the street who, as it happens, didn't need service as her problem had resolved itself. The fella could not, however, come fix my problem.

Not his fault but DUMB Comcast!

5 comments:

Instugator said...

Which is why Comcast is known to me as Comcrap.

I use ATT DSL + Vonage + Direct TV.

Instugator said...

Which is why I refer to them as Comcrap.

I use ATT DSL + Vonage + Direct TV.
I also have a cellphone that allows me to set up a WiFi hotspot, so I won't be without internet.

Will pdanet work with your iPhone?

Charlene said...

We only have 1 cable provider and they pretty much do the same thing yanking us around.

mjp said...

The last 2 times i had trouble they never showed up.i left work early both times.Both times about 6 o clock pm the internet came back on.Amazing.

ComcastCares1 said...

Sorry for the trouble. I hope that your service is now restored. Let me know if you need further assistance. I work for Comcast.

ComcastMark
Comcast Corp.
National Customer Operations
We_can_help@cable.comcast.com