Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Happy Spot!

Spot is one happy dog!



I just wanted to share these pictures of Spot that his foster shared with me.

Look how beautiful!



Because of a few very generous donors, Spot was tagged by Rocker's Rescue over the weekend and is now able to begin his heartworm treatment.  I have received the money from the Go Fund Me drive which I have now forwarded directly to Rocker's Rescue.  In addition, he had money from Paws4Life which will also go toward his care.


I'll admit -- that makes me a little nervous, but I have full confidence in the decisions of the veterinarians and know that they are excellent at what they do.

Spot's new foster is teaching him basic commands and spoiling him rotten, which he deserves!

Thank you again for donating to Spot.  I will post updates on his care as I receive them.  I can't wait to see a healthy, thriving Spot!

No comments: