Friday, February 19, 2010

Rumors

Carol at Carol's Closet is chasing down rumors:

I heard it through the grapevine that a group of fabulous female bloggers are joining forces to form a new blog. I don't have any details yet but I suspect that Pundette may somehow be involved. So far she's being very closed mouth about it but Pundette did mention that Pat might know the scoop. Pat claimed she didn't know anything about it but I have the feeling she knows more than she's telling. Anyway, Obi's Sister said she spoke to a Backyard Conservative who saw Ruby Slippers over at Adrienne's Corner talking Fuzzy Logic to a Politicaljunkie Mom while a Coffee Milk Conservative pretended not to notice. We all know what that means. Well, if I were one to gossip, which obviously I'm not, I would say they are all up to something.

Up to something? Now ... what could that be? Me? Up to something? Pundette? We're just bloggers. What could WE be up to?

3 comments:

Red said...

Hmmm I wonder... (ha)

Obi's Sister said...

Moi? Whatever it is, it's gonna be fun!

BoR said...

Hot diggedy dAWG. This is an awesome idea. Plus I really like rumors and stuff.