Wednesday, September 29, 2010

TWO More Days!!!

In Germany Oktoberfest lasts for 16 days; at this blog, it only lasts for five.  We have two more to go!

Last night Steve said, "If you don't quit blogging about Oktoberfest every day then people are going to think you're crazy!"

Me: "....................................."

So he calls me today:  "Guess what's UUUPPPPPPPPPPP?"  meaning the Oktoberfest tent!  Can we camp out?!  Tailgate?!

I'm all accessorized and am awaiting the UPS truck with my costume and then I'll be READY!  But I don't think I'll be singing this...




Update:  Oh my.  The UPS guy came.  One BIG box and one VERY small box.  I'm thinking... "costume!"  Yeah!

..........Uh, the big box has a gorgeous, kick ASS glass bottle wind chime from my niece for my birthday; it's beautiful!  The tiny box?  The costume.  Very tiny.  Jewelry size box.  No more eating until Saturday.   Eeeeep!

3 comments:

The Vegas Art Guy said...

Teachers are by default... crazy.

Enjoy Octoberfest!

Red said...

Guurrrrl, you crazy ;-D Happy Birthday!

Pat Austin Becker said...

Thank you, Red! How's Houston? Do they do Oktoberfest there?!