Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Guess Where...

...I'm going Saturday?

Yes, yes, I'm headed back to Minden.  I got an email from adorable Milly Rose this week who tells me she's purchased a new load of French and German items.  Can't WAIT to go check it out!

She's holding this cool lamp for me so Steve promised to pick it up for my birthday this weekend!  That leaves the money I was going to spend on it ... to spend on something ELSE!

Hey, if you want me to scope something out for you, let me know.  I'll be taking pictures.

Woot!

Previously:
Take a Trip to Second Hand Rose in Minden
Take Another Trip to Second Hand Rose in Minden

5 comments:

Reaganite Independent said...

That's a neat piece, that lamp... love it

Charlene said...

Delicate china cups and saucers with roses. I love those things. I've bought them at small antique shops and at auctions for a while.

The Vegas Art Guy said...

Actually if you see anything that would make for a good quick write take a picture for me would you?

Pat Austin Becker said...

@Charlene
You'd love my mom's china cabinet! I'll look for something pretty for you, though!

@Vegas
A challenge! 9th graders, eh! Fun! I can do this.

The Vegas Art Guy said...

Cool, I like to switch it up from time to time with them.