Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Test


Ok pardon the odd picture but I had to test the phone-to-blog hookup.

I saw my brother today at Mom's and he said, "You haven't been blogging much!"

Gawd.  It's true.  But today I had all good intentions of catching up on things UNTIL I decided to backup my iPhone which required updating iTunes and then required downloading the new iPhone update.  By the end of all that my poor iPhone was in "Recovery Mode" and had to be restored to factory settings.  This, as you may know, wiped out all my apps, contacts, photos, everything. 

Luckily I'd saved my contacts manually elsewhere and had emailed any photos I wanted to myself because I KNOW whenever I do an iTunes update...something ...goes...wrong.  All the time.

It's probably just me.

So I went to BestBuy, took advantage of my early upgrade offer, and got the iPhone4.  It's a nice improvement over my old 3G.  But then I spent the rest of the day updating contacts and restoring apps. 

Tomorrow, Steve and I are taking a day trip to Natchitoches! It's been a while since we've been so I'm looking forward to it.  Lordy I do hope the Pioneer Pub is open this time. 

No comments: