Monday, March 25, 2013

Random Roundup Monday

In an attempt to get back to blogging about politics, and to refocus, I decided to cruise some of my old haunts and see what they're talking about.

I present the Random Roundup:

Pirate's Cove, always one of my favorites, notes that the Obama administration has unfrozen some $500 million for the Palestinian Authority.  Someone please tell me why we are giving money to a terrorist group?

Must see!  The Daley Gator has video of the Sergio Garcia shot he made yesterday one handed, backwards, FROM UP IN A TREE!  Woah now!  You've gotta see this.  Amazing.

The Reaganite Republican has a picture of the 2014 Jeep Cherokee and I've got to say, as much of a Jeep lover as I am, I don't like it.

Legal Insurrection notes the collapse of the 7-round magazine limit in NY and the strategy behind it.

Bob Belvedere discusses the difference between conservatives and republicans.

If you've been following the Amanda Knox story, Saberpoint has a post you may find interesting.

Fishersville Mike is following the Cyprus bailout banking mess, as is Wyblog while Doug Ross hints at an "unimaginable solution."

Libertarian Republican notes an unintended consequence of the federal bullet buying surge.

Paco has questions about Joe Biden's travel expenses.

And that about covers it for now.  I'll do some more poking and exploring tomorrow.  I've got to pace myself, you know.

Surveying the political blogs it seems that things are still pretty much the same.  That's not a bad thing or a good thing necessarily, but I do wonder, is anybody listening?  I mean, does anybody really care if the Obama girls are vacationing in the Bahamas or what nonsense Bloomberg is up to this week?  I guess we have to just keep shouting into the void and hope somehow we make a difference.

1 comment:

Paco said...

Thanks for the link!