Monday, July 6, 2009
Honest Scrap Award
Okay so I've been dragged into the latest meme - the Honest Scrap Award. I've been hit twice (by Grandpa John and Trog) so I guess I better play along! Besides, as Trog says, at least we all link each other. The theory is that I have to nominate seven other lucky bloggers (and hope they haven't been named yet) and list ten honest things about myself.
First the lucky nominees:
Caught Him With a Corndog
The Sundries Shack
Left Coast Rebel
1. I love thunderstorms.
2. I have no fashion sense or care to; I wear jeans and t-shirts every single day. When I work I rotate various shades of khaki slacks and some random shirt.
3. I live in tennis shoes (usually Nikes but I'm not picky).
4. My Boston Terrier follows me wherever I go in the house.
5. I love dark German beer.
6. I have an unnatural love for my iPhone.
7. I obsess about my blog traffic. It's never enough. Lack of traffic = some failure on my part.
8. I wish I had more time for writing.
9. Raising a teenage boy is hard.
10. If my day doesn't start out with a Diet Coke I get a headache and grumpy.
Wow. Too much information.
That is all.