Monday, July 20, 2009

What Took You So Long, Bobby?!

All I've got to say about this is "What took you so long, Bobby?!"

From The Washington Post:

"Governor Jindal has seen enough," said Curt Anderson, a consultant for Jindal. "As a health-care policy expert, he strongly believes that the House Democrat[ic] plan would be a disaster for the long-term health of the American people, and the long-term health of the economy."

Bobby Jindal knows a thing or two about health care, and I'm thrilled that he's finally speaking out. After his poor (yes, it sucked) Republican response speech in February, I'm glad to see him re-emerge and redeem himself. I'd be surprised if he actually made a run in 2012, but you never know. A lot of things can change between now and then.

This is Jindal speaking in March on health care. Listen carefully:

1 comment:

Red said...

Aren't you tired of being grateful for mediocrity? I know I am. It just hit me this morning. Talking with my friends," Thank God we have jobs, etc." Yeah but so what? What about all the cr@p our government is trying to force upon us. More importantly where is the backlash? Oh I know, the "backlash" is too busy channel-surfing and tweeting. This revolution is piss-poor ;-P RANT!