Friday, July 10, 2009

When Levi Speaks....

Explain to me again WHY we are supposed to take the word of 19-year old Levi Johnston about Sarah Palin's private motivations for leaving office?

"He claimed he heard the governor several times say how nice it would be to take advantage of the lucrative deals that were being offered, including a reality show and a book."

So glad he cleared that up for the rest of us. I'm sure he's in the loop with regard to her motivations. His attorney says "Johnston came forward because Alaskans want to know why Palin has decided to resign, effective the end of the month." And Alaskans look to....Levi?

And the Palin-hating media jumps all over it. Of course, Levi is pursuing his own book deal. Could THAT have anything to do with it?

3 comments:

Lynn said...

The MSM are too pathetic for words...

The Vegas Art Guy said...

Oh, I don't know Lynn I could think of a few and when I run out I could always hit http://thesaurus.reference.com/ for more words! lol

Red said...

He's a deadbeat tool whose only claim to fame is being a "baby-daddy".