Thursday, February 24, 2011

2,200 Posts

I just noticed I'm at the nice, round number of 2,200 posts today which is rather incredible given the slow rate of posting lately. 

I'll be back to posting more often soon; I'm still battling Spring Crud.  I came home yesterday and went straight to bed and still feel bleh this morning.  But, I'm on meds and it will all be good soon. 

Besides, it looks like the world is going to hell in a hand basket.  I might be better off escaping to my bed and my books, after all.

Lest there be any doubt, civility is dead.

1 comment:

Laurence L. said...

Cheer up---we still haven't field tested the Neutron Bomb. This will be a perfect time to do it. No rubble, so the half life recovery is diminished and there won't be a significant wind residue...we could surgically remove Arabia so that Israel would survive just fine (we don't want to nuke an ally after all...). Then we could just re-populate the Middle East with Gen X-ers and Y-ers and Z-ers.

So smile and get well!