Friday, August 15, 2008

Just Say No


I have to say it; I have to vent! THIS GUY IS A SCUMBAG! I NEVER liked him, I always thought he was creepy - he makes my skin crawl; he has always come off as a total hypocrite to me and now, now over these past couple of weeks as all his vile personal filth has come out, his lies exposed, I'm so ready for him to finally go away. He even makes me type in run-on sentences. Gawd.

Let me just say, and I'll leave it, politics aside, any guy that cheats on his cancer stricken wife is a scumbag. End of story. Scumbag. Go away.

(Photo credit: newsobserver.com)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AMEN.
Also, can you say "Ambulance Chaser"?
I like it when Rush Limbaugh calls him the "Breck Girl". This was after he was caught on camera primping his hair and spraying it down.
The "Breck Girl" is also known for his $400 hair cuts, while he laments, for political fodder, that there is two Americas, the rich and the poor. Where does this creep fit in in his view of America?
This guy is SLARMY!