Thursday, January 21, 2010

Quick Links for Today

A couple of quick links - what I'm reading today:

System Failure (Stephen F. Hayes)

Andy McCarthy's comments on yesterday's hearing before the Homeland Security Committee.

Bill Burck's thoughts on same meeting.

I wonder if this is one of those decisions Obama was referring to when he explained that Americans just don't understand. Because maybe he's right. I sure don't understand the decision to treat this guy as a common criminal rather than an enemy combatant in possession of valuable knowledge important to our national security.

2 comments:

david7134 said...

I think the news of the day is The One's decision to distroy American banks. If you follow the market, you will not the huge drop in our fortunes as a result of this recent utterences. Note, the current banks are not the ones that assisted the government in its distruction of the mortgage industry. I have followed them and have noted that the current large group was on the sidelines until the crisis hit. Then they went in and actually helped stop the catastrophe. The only reason that I can think of for this government action is to take over the financial industry.

Anonymous said...

I don't think the one who thinks he's wise know shit from shinola. Barack Hussein Obama (mmm mmm mmm) is lamenting the fact that banks and Wall Street are making obscene profits.

NEWS FLASH TO BHO and his blissfully ignorant band of idiots, it is because of those obscene profits that allows my stock portfolio to grow and my pension plan is funded.

So, obscene profits aren't bad.