Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Updates on Massachusetts


Keep an eye on Massachusetts today as Legal Insurrection goes live with the events of the day.

The Other McCain is also on scene (shouting "Roll Tide!" whenever he can) to bring you first-hand reporting of the campaign. If you missed his Live Streaming event last night, well...you really missed...well, something. Yeah. Just check the comments at the post (linked) and you'll get the idea.

Meanwhile, you can read Mark Steyn who is always entertaining, or this piece from the WSJ on the message of Massachusetts.

Go Scott, Go!

Update 4:42: I'm a nervous wreck. I can't blog. I can't wait for the polls to close! I've been reading The Corner all day and Kathryn Jean Lopez has been keeping me going. She's posting emails she gets from kindred souls (and MA voters) pulling for Scott Brown.

Oh the nerves!

Update 5:23: I'm hanging out now at Professor Jacobson's Live Feed - what an awesome thing he's doing! Come on over! We'll wait for the returns together! Get your Boston Lager ready!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

On April 19, 1775 the brave people of Massachusetts started a rebellion agains tryanny, when the first shots of the American Revolution were fired on the Road from Lexington to Concord. I am praying that, in a more peaceful means of course, the people of Massachusetts will again lead the way agaisnt tyranny.

Wondering Woman said...

I'm there with you......... nervous, nervous, nervous..

Wondering Woman said...

I feel much better now -- going to get my beer.........