Friday, September 11, 2009

Busy Friday

Sorry for the light blogging today! I've been tied up at work all day and it's been busy there - we had a lovely 9/11 ceremony in front of the school. Our ROTC did a fabulous job and brought a little tear to my eye. I get so proud of our kids sometimes! At the end of the day we had our first pep rally and the kids were all wired up for that all day. Big excitement. After school I had to go do the mom thing and check on her...and now I'm headed back to school to work the football game. I'm taking tickets at the gate tonight. *Sigh*

I'll check back in here later on this evening. Hold it down.

3 comments:

Steve Burri said...

You'd let a real life interfere with your blogging? I'm sooo disappointed.

Stephen Wade said...

I was going to go to the game, but I thought it was going to storm. How was it?

Red said...

A slow blogging day is a good sign that you too have commitments (and a life outside the net!)