Thursday, September 10, 2009

No, Seriously, I'm Wide Awake!

When I get off the floor, where I've been because I'm laughing so hard, I'm going to write a post on this:

Rep. Joe Wilson (R-S.C.), who shouted "you lie!" at President Obama during his Wednesday night address to Congress, admitted to regularly consuming caffeine pills in 2007.

It is unknown if Wilson still takes NoDoz, a brand of pill that contains 200 milligrams of caffeine a pop. By comparison, a seven ounce cup of drip coffee contains 115 to 175 milligrams of caffeine.

A source told The Hill in 2007 that the congressman ingested the tablets “like candy," but Wilson insisted he was not addicted despite the fact that he had been taking them since high school.

"No, seriously officer! I was wide awake at the time I called Obama a liar!"

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Red said...

Hence the outburst,"You lie!".

LL said...

Wow... caffeine pills.

He's hard core.

Maybe he doesn't like the taste of coffee or the calories in Coke.

yukio ngaby said...

I can't remember where I saw this so I can't give due credit, but here it is anyway:

Old DC Wisdom: Boy, Ted Kennedy and Tip O'Neil can sure pack it away.

New DC Wisdom: Caffeine pills are a Satanic brew!