Monday, May 10, 2010

*Love* Charles Krauthammer!

Awwwwwwww man!  I LOVE Charles Krauthammer!

On Brett Baier's Special Report Krauthammer just quoted Graham Greene in referencing Arlen Specter.  Krauthammer said, "You've almost got to feel sorry for Arlen Specter..." because he has so much trouble keeping his positions straight.  He said, "He's almost like that protagonist in that Graham Greene novel who said 'I prefer telling the truth because it's so much easier to memorize.'"

Heh!

I don't feel sorry for Arlen Specter at all, but I do love a man who can quote Graham Greene on a moment's notice!

3 comments:

Right Girl said...

I *heart* Charles Krauthammer, too! He says it so well.

Red said...

Me toooo.

Fuzzy Slippers said...

Just popping in because I can never resist an opportunity to express my *heart* for the delectable CK.