Monday, February 23, 2009

Rice Writes


Ah, reader that I am, you know that I can't WAIT for this one:

"Former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice has agreed to a three-book deal with Crown Publishers, starting with a memoir about her years in the administration of President George W. Bush. "Rice will combine candid narrative and acute analysis to tell the story of her time in the White House and as America's top diplomat, and her role in protecting American security and shaping foreign policy during the extraordinary period from 2001-2009," according to a statement issued Sunday by Crown..."

It's scheduled for 2011. Can't wait!

1 comment:

Trixie said...

i think this book will be fantastic. I am curious to read her words on things...I like rice, respect her, so I am sure this book will be interesting!