Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Michelle Thinks You're Stupid

Michelle Obama thinks we are stupid.



Obama never takes a day off, she says. 

Seriously?



It's true...he has been campaigning for re-election ever since he took office. 

I guess golfing could be considered working.  If you're Phil Mickelson.  To date he's played at least 71 rounds of golf.  Obama - no Mickelson.



"He reads every word, every memo, so he is better prepared than the people briefing him," she said. "This man doesn't take a day off."

Isn't this about the time of year we get news that they are headed to Maine for their annual vacation?  Or will it be Hawaii?  Or both?




Via Politico, she said the next two years of campaigning would be difficult for the Obamas and their supporters. "It is not going to be easy, and it is going to be long," she said. "Now more than ever we need your help to finish what we started."

 Finish what you started?  Lord, no.  No, thank you.

1 comment:

Jazz One said...

I checked that link. No where do I see that Michelle says "you are stupid". I think politics is the worst place for mind reading. I always hear pundits say such and such person thinks blah blah blah. Did they say it? Most of the time, NO. Politicians, especially Republicans, really suck at mind reading. I prefer to deal with 'actual factuals'.
When I checked out that link, it read it more about how Presidents age while in office. I've seen before and after pictures of our Presidents. The White House must be some aging vortex.
How often was Bush on vacation? Approx 1/3 of his Presidency was "on vacation", between Camp David, Crawford 'Ranch' and Kennebunkport. I don't know how far your blog archives go, but I doubt you hold Obama and Bush to the same standard.
I don't believe any President is ever truly on vacation.
I don't think a few pictures of Obama enjoying time with his family means he is doing nothing else the whole day.
I seriously don't get how you think Michelle Obama thinks you're stupid.
Happy to see you have time to blog more.