Monday, April 20, 2009

Karl Rove is Creepy?


Har! Meghan McCain is creeped out because Karl Rove is following her on Twitter!

"Karl Rove follows me on Twitter. That’s creepy. I joined Twitter a few months ago; so far, it has been a liberating way to transition from political to personal blogging. It’s allowed me to share the less-serious aspects and humorously uncensored moments of my life. But there’s also been a downside: I am now being followed by Karl Rove, and my local sheriff, and God knows how many other political pundits. We need to take Twitter back from the creepy people."

She says she finds Karl's tweets "boring."

She DOES realize, doesn't she, that she has over 24,000 followers? And that Karl Rove follows lots of folks, myself included.

Meghan says Karl's tweets are "boring." Here are some of her more recent revelations:

"Now more important things, my sister went shopping for her prom dress yesterday! I can't believe it! I'm rooting for the pink or turquoise."

"So excited I don't have to work today! Yeah for Sunday!
"

"Listening to Lady Gaga, drinking gallons of diet coke and trying to calm down and get this speech down cold.
"

Now, I'm not bashing Meghan; I follow her, too. I guess I'm creepy.

3 comments:

The Vegas Art Guy said...

Am I creepy because I don't follow people on twitter?

Sarah said...

I am very over Ms. McCain and am anxiously awaiting her 15 minutes to be up.

I know a lot of TCOT type do not like her because of her political views. I could care less about that.

She's spoiled, immature, and the most self-absorbed person I've run across in a long time!!

Sarah said...

that should say "types"