Saturday, April 25, 2009

Rule 5 Sunday Linkage

Your gratuitous Rule Five Sunday picture this week is Jake Gyllenhall! What a cutie!

My Sunday linkage:

First of all, Nikki has fired her blog back up again after a little break. Her blog reflects her super fun personality and you should check it out. It's a great blog and I'm not just saying that because I'm her mother!

Speaking of fun blogs, Sandy in Minden has a wonderful little place on the net! If you aren't reading her blog, you're missing a little sunshine in your day.

American Power has a great review of Mark Levin's book. I'm about halfway through it. I got sidetracked by the Leo Thorsness book and I'm also halfway through a second reading of Atlas Shrugged. I last read that one thirty years ago and I've forgotten a lot!

Speaking of books, Robert Stacy McCain provides a reading list.

Cynthia Yockey has a tribute to Bea Arthur.

Pundit and Pundette has a great post on Janet Napolitano. Is there anymore MORE inept than JaNo? Good grief.

I'm linking Sippican Cottage this week because this guy is a damn good writer; I loved his Al Capone post!

To get another Louisiana perspective, be sure you read Red Stick Rant!

Critical Narrative had a great post on the "Obama is Hip" article that appeared this week. I absolutely adore Yukio's blog.

That ought to keep you busy for a while. Check back later for updates!

1 comment:

Cynthia Yockey, A Conservative Lesbian said...

Pat,

Thanks for the link. I am putting your blog in my Blogroll and I would really love to be listed in yours!

Cynthia Yockey