Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sunday Round-Up and Links


I'm on the road this week but here's your Rule 5 Sunday Beefcake; he's no RSM in a Speedo, but you can make do with David Beckham.

I'm in Dallas this weekend for the Mavs/Suns basketball game, and having a wonderful time! My awesome daughter gave me an early Mothers Day gift of ERIC CLAPTON TICKETS!!!!!!!!! If you know me at all you know how cool this is. I've never seen Clapton and I just want to scream my lungs out right now with excitement and glee! SO cool! Can NOT wait!

Ok so here's my Sunday links:

Robert Stacy McCain deals with Kathleen Parker.

Be sure to read Professor William Jacobson's piece on Berkely Law Professor George Bisharat. He also has his Blago Blog guide!

No Sheeples Here has a post on the Obama Go For Broke Economic Plan.

Snaggletoothie has posted an interesting cartoon from 1934.

The Anchoress is astute as always.

Don't miss Sarah's lovely photos of spring in Georgia!

Great profile of Laura Bush on Women of the GOP.

And my new BFF Pundette has a great round-up of last week!

2 comments:

Robert Langham said...

You actually went to Dallas just to see a basketball game? This is a new concept to me.

Now that I consider it, have you also seen baseball and even hockey?

Sarah said...

Thanks :)