Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas Shopping at Second Hand Rose

We're headed to Minden today to see Milly Rose!  I can't think of a better place to get the rest of my Christmas shopping done!  And, I've got the perfect Christmas gift for Milly, but I can't show it to you right now because she might see it first.  So, you'll have to come back later and check things out.

I'm picking up my awesome flamingo pin she's holding for me (it needed a little repair work) and no telling what else I'll see.  She's been unloading boxes and boxes of new stuff since we were there last. 

I was scanning through my previous posts, looking at all the pictures I've posted here.  It hit me, all of a sudden, how many of those things are in my house now.  I told Steve, "When my house starts looking like Milly's shop....STOP me!"

I'm hoping she'll sing for us again today and I can get video for you. 

Have a fun, Christmassy Saturday and the FMJRA will be up later.

No comments: