Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Happy Days Are Here Again



Hmm.  I posted this earlier with text via mobile but the text doesn't seem to come through anymore that way.  I'll have to research that.  Google weirdness.

Well.  So Steve & I haven't been to Steak Night at Hangar 2 (at BAFB) in several weeks and so IMAGINE our shock when we walked in and saw our good friend Joy there!

I know.  This is a totally personal and random post that most of you won't understand. 

Let me just say this.  That woman on the left?  In the white shirt?  A walking miracle.  I'm not going to go into her personal stuff here so I will only say that we were thrilled to see her back behind the bar at Hangar 2 tonight.  Without her "I'll kick your ass!"  spirit ...;  well, let me just say she's a fighter, and she makes you believe in the power of prayer.

She's been to hell and back.  And inside?  There's a heart of gold.

It was a good night.

Believe.

1 comment:

Mr. SIGIS said...

If this were Face Book I'd be pushing the "like" button.