Monday, March 23, 2009

Meghan Interviews Supriya


Here is Meghan McCain's interview with Supriya Jindal. Meghan, bless her heart, sounds like a bit of an airhead, but I LOVE Mrs. Jindal!

Here's her bit on finally dating Bobby:

"So he finally asks, “Are you ever going to go out with me?” I said, “Yeah, I’m just busy, you know”—my little shrug off. And he said, “When are you not going to be busy?” I said “in a month.” I was working on my master's at the time and working nights and working crazy schedules. I won’t be free for a month. He says "a month" and takes out his calendar: "I want to book you in a month for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I want to book you for those three days." So I said, “OK.” So that weekend, he calls and asks if we were still going out and I said, “I guess so.” So we went out and had a wonderful time. We were engaged about a month later, it was pretty quick."


She has started a foundation, The Supriya Jindal Foundation for Louisiana's Children which encourages children to become more involved in math and science (she has a chemical engineering background.)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

McCain an airhead? Surely you jest!

Sarah said...

I'm writing about her for the GOP Women blog!