Wednesday, May 19, 2010

It's Beer Week!

Now this is a Congressional resolution I can get behind!

Via Memeorandum, Representative Betsy Markey of Colorado supports "the goals and ideals of American Craft Beer Week."

Because if we all had just a little more beer, especially some of those people in Congress, we'd all be a little better off.

I plan to do my part this evening as it is Cook Your Own Steak night again at Hangar 2 on BAFB and Steve has his grillin' tongs ready.

Sam Adams is my brew of choice these days, and while not exactly a microbrewery, they support microbreweries and craft beers, I'm going to be sitting on the deck sipping on a Summer Ale in just a few minutes doing my part to support Representative Markey's Resolution.

Prost!

Update:  Gleefully stolen from the comments section of Jonathan Turley:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The song "Beer Run" sounds like Todd Snider.

Red said...

Nice! Enjoy! ;-D

Red said...

Totally linked.

robot said...

As if I needed another reason, now I've got one!

Bob Belvedere said...

Quoted from and Linked to at:
HOW ABOUT A LITTLE BREATHER...