Friday, June 26, 2009

The Final Cap 'n Tax Vote and John Boehner!

Here are the turncoat Republicans who voted FOR the cap 'n tax boondoggle. It made a difference. The vote was 219-212. AND they brought Patrick Kennedy in from rehab to vote. Go figure. Desperate times....








McHugh (NY)
Reichert (WA)
Smith (NJ)
Lance (NJ)
LoBiondo (NJ)
Bono Mack (CA)
Castle (DE)
Kirk (IL)

Forty-four Democrats voted against the bill.

I spent the whole day in front of CSPAN twittering my favorite comments and when John Boehner got up and did his Mr. Smith Goes to Washington routine I was cheering! It was a bright spot in an otherwise dim day.

After the vote I went and drank Dos Equis and ate Mexican food, came home and walked my dog and some psycho woman chased me around the block in her SUV because my dog peed in the city property strip in front of her house. Just wait until they start taxing her dog farts.

No comments: