Friday, June 26, 2009

Tea Party Pin

We're just about a week away from our July 4 Shreveport/Bossier Tea Party and Freedom Celebration. I posted on this earlier in the week and plans continue toward making this one even better than the tax day tea party. There will be many more activities and amenities than before plus the added bonus of having a perfect viewing site for the Riverfront fireworks later in the evening!

Organizer Kim Ebey sent out this photo yesterday of her tea party pin and I thought it was adorable. They are available for $15 from teapartyitems at gmail dot com. The pin is being sold by the Republican Women of Bossier and proceeds benefit their scholarship program. So consider this my plug for their pin and their scholarship fund.

I'll post more on July 4 events as information comes out and as always, you can check their main site here. Twitter is here. Facebook is here.

Previously:
Shreveport-Bossier July 4 Tea Party

1 comment:

Lynn said...

I love this pin; it is so cleverly done. I'm popping over to the site now.