Sunday, June 21, 2009

Weekend Update and I Got a Cool Graphic!

Today is the longest day of the year. I love summer!

I've been in a blogging funk this weekend after my temper tantrum last night. I'm better now.

Steve and I went to Lester's Farm yesterday, loaded up on veggies and that's been the highlight of my weekend. He shelled purple-hull peas for hours yesterday and we ate them last night and tonight. We bought 20 ears of the sweetest corn in the world and have been working our way through that, too, as well as the fresh tomatoes, and yes, cucumbers. Rest assured, OUR cucumbers were sliced and lightly marinated in tarragon vinegar.

And look at the wonderful little graphic my buddy Carol sent me! I've long been a fan of her cute sheep. She's a doll! It made my day! It's not just the Troglopundits that get the cool stuff! I feel like one of the cool kids now!