Monday, June 15, 2009

ONE...MORE...WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so excited I can't STAND IT!!!!!!!!!

Clapton and Winwood have added Layla to the set list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will cry. I really will. I'll be like one of those 60s chicks at the feet of the Beatles.

One more week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Poor quality video, but I'm PUMPED!)


Clapton / Winwood Set List - 13 June 2009
Verizon Center, Washington D.C.

01. Had To Cry Today
02. Low Down
03. After Midnight
04. Presence of The Lord
05. Sleeping in the Ground
06. Glad
07. Well Alright
08. Tough Luck Blues
09. Pearly Queen
10. No Face, No Name, No Number
11. Forever Man
12. Little Wing
13. Georgia On My Mind - Steve Winwood solo
14. Driftin' - acoustic
15. Nobody Knows You When You're Down and Out
16. Layla - acoustic version
17. Can't Find My Way Home
18. Crossroads
19. Voodoo Chile
20. Cocaine

Encore:
21. Dear Mr. Fantasy

3 comments:

Carol said...

Very cool, Pam. If it were me I'd be like a kid waiting for Christmas.

ck said...

Wish I was going to be there.It's always a bonus when you can get Stevie to play his guitar.I'd love to see an electric set w/ Winwood & Clapton.

Anonymous said...

9250cpI went to Izod in NJ and Spectrum in Philly - you are in for quite a night, the best I've seen him in years and Steve Winwood is amazing

enjoy!