Monday, September 8, 2008

Come To My House


I don't watch a lot of TV; most of what I watch is either news or old movies (1930s, 40s, 50s) . But, I can't wait until September 16 and the return of House! The Teenager is actually the first one who introduced me to this show, about 2 or 3 seasons in. We both loaded onto our iPods for the gazillion hour drive to Iowa from Louisiana. I watched the entire first season on that trip!

Huge Laurie is such an engaging actor and I have a sick fascination with his character on this show. His sarcasm and his ego are so, well, those aren't good qualities, are they? But on him they are.

The show has changed some through the seasons, adding Sela Ward and changing the "team" that assists House, but he's constantly adorable.

I'm also awaiting Grey's Anatomy. They lost me a bit on strike-year, but I'm going to give it a shot. I'm kind of over the soap-opera-everyone-sleep-with-everyone else thing, but if the writing gets back up to par I might stick it out. They' re on probation with me for a few episodes.

Other than that, I hardly notice the new tv season. I have a feeling I'm going to be watching a lot of politics over the next couple of months!

1 comment:

Trixie said...

"I have a feeling I'm going to be watching a lot of politics over the next couple of months!"

amen

luculent