Saturday, September 6, 2008

Listening To...


Talking about Tom Hanks, I was reminded of his classic film "That Thing You Do" which I love. It's such wholesome, cheesy fun! If you've never seen it, you should (Netflix, Sarah!) Tom Everett Scott was adorable as Guy and Johnathon Schaech was the cutest jerk on film. But Liv Tyler stole the movie. I love that scene when she's putting letters in the mailbox, transistor radio in hand, when she hears Jimmy's song ON THE RADIO and takes off running down your "typical middle American main street" screaming her head off. She was gorgeous. Go ahead, click and take a little time trip! It's fun! If you don't tap your foot, there's something wrong with you.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I have seen the film but it's been a while. I think Liv Tyler is soooo underrated!