Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!


Here's wishing everyone a Merry Christmas! It does not really FEEL like Christmas to me since we've already done our Christmas family thing, but the calendar says it is, so it must be.

I do have a little gift-giving left to do, but for the most part we are going to settle in and be slugs today. Steve bought The Dark Knight for me yesterday, so we'll probably watch that. Not exactly a Christmas tale, so if we feel the need for an injection of Christmas spirit we can always turn to the 24 hour marathon of A Christmas Story. I'm going to make She-Crab Soup for dinner and not much else.

I wish we'd have snow for Christmas, but since it never snows here that is just silly. I know all the folks somewhere north of me are SICK of snow right about now.

I'm notorious for getting the tree down shortly after Christmas and I'm sure this year will be no exception. When you have a live tree that's been up since the day after Thanksgiving, it's time to go. Besides, once Christmas is out of the way, it's time for Mardi Gras! But, not just yet.

So here's wishing everyone has a Merry Christmas and that you get everything on your Christmas wish lists!

No comments: