Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Bad Blogger - Bear With Me


First day with students today.  It was good!  The first day, everyone looks sharp, is well behaved and ready to go.  It's great!

So much I want to write about today....I told Steve, man, some days are slow and not much to blog about.  So much I want to hit today.  I want to rail about the Obama movie on the Osama kill.  It infuriates me.  The stock market?  OMG.  The Dems are pining for Hillary.  Yeah.  You had your chance.  I like Rick Perry.  I do.  I don't know if he gets my vote, but I like him.

But I'm exhausted and have to get up early.  We went to Hangar 2 on base and Tay made Thai beef salad for us and Pad Thai and it was great!  (She's Thai and knows her way around a kitchen.)  Now I'm headed to bed with my book

I'll be back doing a better blogging job in a day or two.  Bear with me.

1 comment:

Kartman said...

I know what you mean about first day of school. I retired from Benton High the first of the year.

The Obama movie is a desperate attempt by left wing Hollywood folks to make him look like a hero just before the elections.

I also like Perry simply because I think he has the best chance of beating the fool we have in the White House now. I am not convinced that most people are fed up with him yet. We know all the folks who don't work will vote for the dem. and a lot of others who think it is cool to vote for a black. The media will make him look as good as possible, and a lot of people pay little attention to what is really happening but listen to what NBC etc. says.