Monday, August 8, 2011

See What Happens When I Go Back to Work?

Good grief, I go back to work for one day, ONE day, and this is what the stock market does?

Well, blaming my going back to work on the stock market crash makes about as much sense as blaming the Tea Party for the S&P downgrade.  Like, none at all.

Seriously, I'm trying to listen to inservice and new procedures and stuff but every hour I'm checking the markets on my iPhone.  Free fall all day long.

If I'd been home, I'd have been watching how much it dropped while Obama spoke.  Did anybody keep track of that today?

As I said yesterday, I'm reading The Coming Collapse of the American Republic by Robert A. Hall which predicts this.

And, I've just ordered Mark Steyn's After America through Pundette's shop because she gets a commission like that, you see.  You can order your copy right here and then I'll get a commission!  Hey, it's not warm fuzzy reading but it's required reading.  Both of them.

Meanwhile, Timmy "Turbo Tax" Geithner needs to resign, Rick Perry needs to announce, and Obama needs to go on vacation and get off the television for a while.  Then maybe we can break 11,000 again.



No comments: