Sunday, May 10, 2009

10,000 Visits

Woot! A small landmark in my blogging career. I have finally passed 10,000 visits. It's a heck of a long way to Robert Stacy McCain's Million Hits or Professor Jacobson's enviable site meter, but it's a start. Both of those guys hit over 10,000 in a single day. It's taken me eight months.

In fact, most of those 10,000 hits I can attribute to their generosity and kindness in linking this poor little blog. I'm obviously in no position to throw them much traffic, if any, but they link me anyway and I totally *heart* them for that.

I suppose I could borrow a page from The Other McCain and blog "Russell Crowe Naked Pics" or "Hugh Laurie Naked Pics" and get a Google-lanche! It worked for him and Carrie Prejean. "Russell Crowe nude!"

If I can ever get Technorati to ping my blog, maybe I'll get a few more hits. My stats say it hasn't been pinged in 270+ days, even though I have it coded properly and ping manually also. They have no customer service there either, so I can't get any answers from them. And for some reason, I can't post on discussion boards.

Anyway, I'll keep working on my blog-fu and you guys go read The Other McCain and Legal Insurrection because they are nice to me. Read some of those good folks on my blogroll, too because they ROCK! Some of them link me, too!

10 comments:

AmPowerBlog said...

I've got you linked up in the best Mother's Day Rule 5 evah! "Rule 5 Rescue: Heidi Klum Mother's Day Action!".

And keep it up!

Pat Austin Becker said...

Thanks Donald!
You ROCK!

No Sheeples Here! said...

I'm high-fivin' ya, girl. Congratulations. Keep up the good work.

Pat Austin Becker said...

If I could do Photoshop like you, Carol, I'd have more hits! You're the best!

S.logan said...

I think more possum stories are a sure way to more hits. Congrats! :-)

Lynn said...

Congrats on your milestone!

Not sure how I came across your blog, but I like it very much. :D

Greta Perry said...

Congrats - well deserved!

jill said...

Congratulations Pat!! You've got a high quality blog. Keep it up!

yukio ngaby said...

Congrats on the 10,000!

I'm always looking forward to what you'll post about next. Keep up the great work.

Jordan said...

Way to go!

Here's 10 123!