Friday, May 1, 2009

Links and Linky-Love

So glad it's Friday! It's been such a hectic week at school. It always gets busy at the end of the year and I start panicking about not getting in everything I meant to. 3.5 more weeks to go.

Here's a couple of quick links that got me going this morning:

With regard to the Souter resignation, Legal Insurrection has a very interesting and intriguing post. Be sure to check it out.

Pundit & Pundette had a great post early yesterday on the health care issue, something that makes me crazy. You'll want to read this one.

I'm feeling Stacy McCain's linky-love pain this week. I've had a couple of Memeorandum worthy posts this week but .... and I can't get any Hot Air linky-love to save my life. But all is well because I was linked by Little Miss Attila this week which just made my day, and Cynthia Yockey put me on her blogroll! Awesome! And I got some awesome linky-love from snaggletoothie also! I'm still waiting for a response from Technorati as to why my blog hasn't been pinged in 267 days even though I've pinged manually nearly every day. My goal this summer is to figure out how to show up on the Technorati radar. Anybody with words of wisdom to share, bring it on.

I'm off now to torture, uh, I mean give a quiz, to tenth graders on Act 1 of Julius Caesar.



Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

The Vegas Art Guy said...

You deserve the love! Did you ever finish Atlas Shrugged?

I'd put up a currently reading widget but I'd have to change it every three days and I'm too lazy.

Pat Austin Becker said...

God no; I'm on page 680-something. About 2/3 through. I'm GONNA finish! :)