BAH! I got tagged by Pundette! The only way to get rid of it is to post eight random facts about me, like ANYbody cares!, and pass it on. Here we go.
1. I am a total softie when it comes to dogs; I love my dog more than a lot of people.
2. I love teaching but I'm looking forward to the summer when I can write full-time. By fall, I'll be ready to teach all day again!
3. I eat Hot Tamales cinnamon candy and Diet Coke for breakfast. Every. Single. Day.
4. There are currently eight different kinds of beer in my refrigerator. Mostly dark beers.
5. I do NOT exercise. Ever. At all.
6. I love great writers. One of my favorite writers is E. B. White - I prefer his essays and letters, even though I loved his fiction as a child. My favorite Hemingway book is The Sun Also Rises. I'm not trying to suck up here, but I love the way Stacy McCain writes when he gets on those long rants. I aspire to write as well as these people but fear I never will.
7. I never considered being anything other than an English teacher.
8. My mother is my best friend; she cracks me up. (Steve is my best friend too, just different.)
Gee that was fun. Thanks Pundette. I'm going to pass this to Sarah, Nikki, and The Vegas Art Guy.