13. Obama has blamed everyone but himself for the disastrous economy including, but not limited to, Republicans, gridlock, George W. Bush, the media, the Japanese tsunami, ATMs, the Gulf oil spill, and just plain bad luck.
14. He presided over the first S&P downgrade in 94 years.
15. Kevin Jennings.
16. Since former La Raza VP Cecilia Munoz joined the Obama administration, funding to race-based La Raza has nearly tripled from $4.1 milliion to $11 million.
17. Obama sought to apologize to Japan for the nuclear bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, a move not even the Japanese could tolerate.
18. Crippled the economy in the Gulf of Mexico region with an extended moratorium on off-shore drilling.
19. Obama's ridiculous FY2013 budget was voted down 99-0 in the Senate. The FY2012 budget was also a goose egg.
21. The "beer summit" in which Obama attempted to intervene in local police matters.
22. Obama overturned the "Mexico City Policy" instituted by Reagan which would restore taxpayer funding for groups that promote or perform abortions in other nations.
23. Over saw the largest tax increase on middle class America in history.
24. During the debt ceiling crisis, Obama used scare mongering on Social Security recipients by suggesting their checks may not go out unless the debt ceiling was raised when, in fact, he knew all along there would be enough money in the coffers.
To be continued.
Twelve Reasons Not to Vote for Obama: Part 1