Wednesday, July 18, 2012
Twelve Reasons Not to Vote For Obama: Part 1
1. The Obama administration sends $600 million every year to the Palestinians; $225 million of that goes to the Palestinian Authority - a violation of U.S. law.
2. The Obama administration sought approval from the United Nations to intervene in Libya, but not the approval of the U.S. Congress.
3. Want to talk about "outsourcing"? Up to 80% of the stimulus funds promoting "green energy" went to China, South Korea, and Spain.
4. The Obama administration blamed the Standard & Poor's downgrade of 2011 on the Tea Party rather than any economy killing Obama policies.
5. Obama has offered no entitlement reform whatsoever and in fact just last week gutted the work requirement from welfare.
6. Obama lawlessly decided to ignore immigration laws on the books and announced his administration will not enforce them.
7. At Obama's urging, the District of Columbia was allowed to fund abortions with taxpayer dollars resulting in some 300 elective abortions before the practice was stopped.
8. Veteran's Day 2010 found Obama in Indonesia criticizing Americans for distrusting Islam.
9. Obama's Justice Department refused to prosecute clear cases of voter fraud, i.e., the New Black Panthers case.
10. Van Jones.
11.Under ObamaCare, Catholic institutions are mandated to provide birth control and abortifacients.
12.Not quite five months after Brian Terry was killed in border violence, Obama declared the Mexican border secure.
The list goes on.
To be continued.