Friday, September 4, 2009

Currently Ranked #48 on Amazon...

Oh holy cow, I saw this on Michelle Malkin's site and thought it was one of those PhotoShop jokes.

It's for real.

On Amazon the book is currently ranked #48. It has 7 five star reviews and 10 one star reviews although not all of those folks have actually read the book. You have to take those reviews with a grain of salt.

Of course, the title is what loses me. Help Obama Change America? I don't want him to "change America." And certainly not the way HE wants to change it.

Ah well. His followers will buy it. They'll put it on their shelves next to his Dreams of My Father and The Audacity of Hope. If you look at the recommendations from Amazon paired with this book, customers also bought Ted Kennedy's memoir and Deepak Chopra's book.

Of course, currently ranked number one on the NYT Best Seller list is still Culture of Corruption.

3 comments:

smitty1e said...

One is tempted to peruse the tome at the public library, just to see if there is shred #1 of recognizable American Federalist thought therein.

Red said...

Blah, Deepak Chopra. Hack. "The Audacity of Hope"—aptly titled. I love how folks just bought into those two words "hope" and "change" as if those words automatically mean "for the better". (snuffle) I'll try the garlic but I'm a little nervous, lol. Thanks ;-)

Lynn said...

Holy cow is right! I listened to what he said during the campaign, read who were his associates, saw how he threw long term associates and even his grandmother under the bus, and observed his facial expressions. Nothing this man has done has surprised me until now. The book take the cake.

Pinch me hard; surely I'll wake up from America's nightmare.