Friday, April 17, 2009

The Other McCain Gives a Speech

I won't steal it and post it here, so you MUST go to The Other McCain and watch RSM's Alabama Tea Party speech.

Here is a tiny excerpt:

"Since I work in Washington, I contacted my source at the Department of Homeland Security and asked him what I should be on the lookout for. And I've got my notes from that interview with me. You might be a right-wing extremist if . . .
. . . you refuse to bow to Saudi royalty.
. . . you think the only good pirate is a dead pirate.
. . . you don't think it's a good idea for politicians in Washington to borrow another trillion dollars you grandchildren will have to repay.
. . . you think you know how to run your life better than a bunch of 'experts' in Washington.
. . . you believe in God, but don't think that Obama is the Messiah.
. . . you believe the only reason you have First Amendment Rights is because of your Second Amendment rights."

The only way the speech could have been better would have been if he'd been wearing his speedo.

No comments: