Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Home for the Holidays

God I love this movie; I watch it every single year over the Thanksgiving holidays. It came out in 1995 and has a fabulous cast: Robert Downey, Jr., Holly Hunter, Dylan McDermott, Charles Durning, Anne Bancroft, Claire Danes and directed by Jodie Foster. I remember Nikki and I going to see this at the theater and we both laughed until we cried, seriously. All these years later, I still laugh. If you don't watch this movie and see some of your family there, somewhere, you are way to normal for me!

In this scene, Tommy and his "friend" Leo Fish make a surprise appearance for the holiday.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

ha - I've never seen that, I'll have to add it to my list of things I'm going to add to my Netflix list when I get it back!

Anonymous said...

I thought Pat's favorite Christmas movie was Love Actually. I remember a couple of years ago Pat and Nikki treated me to that lovely bit of cinematic splendor. I loved that movies so much that I don't think I could watch it again, because the euphoria I may experienced then will never reach the level as the first time I saw it.