Saturday, November 29, 2008

It's A Wonderful Life in Iowa


The Iowa Lottery is having a George and Mary Bailey look-alike contest! It's A Wonderful Life is right up there with A Christmas Story as my all time favorite Christmas movie. It used to be that you couldn't escape the movie during the holiday season but because of complicated copyright issues, it is now aired just twice during the holiday season. For that reason, I had to go out and buy my own copy.

The Iowa contest sounds like fun, if you look like Donna Reed (who was from Iowa) or Jimmy Stewart! You could win $500 and have your picture on the Iowa Lottery website if you're a winner.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Does being from Iowa count?
I hope so, because I sure don't look like Jimmy Stewart.

Speaking of Jimmy Stewart, if you've never read his biography, you should.