Friday, November 28, 2008

My Christmas Wish List


I'm taking a cue from Nikki and posting my Christmas wish list, just in case Santa reads my blog. He has time for that, right? And like Nikki said, some of it is pure fantasy and some is sort of reasonable. Mostly what I want for Christmas though, is a great family get-together on the 20th! FUN!

But on the materialistic side, as something occurs to me, UP on the blog it goes and maybe DOWN the chimney it will come! Right now I'm adding the Charlie Brown Holidays DVD because I can never time it right to catch them when they come on TV!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I may have to do this too!

Nikki said...

This is on my list of things to post. :) I've already written wish list posts through the weekend so I had to stop. I saw a commercial for this tonight and told Brett I have to put it on my list. :)

Mary Frances Archer said...

This has to be in the family b/c I want this too - I share each one with Alex very season and show!

Well I must go put something on my blog here. :p