Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Debate or the Rangers?

What to do? 

Watch the debate tonight or the Texas Rangers playoff game? 

I've been in a cranky, funky mood the past couple of days.  Mad.  No idea why.  I'm in that weird blogging cycle where I'm busy at school and in real life so the blog gets pushed back, stats go down, people quit linking me, stats go down, I get discouraged, then neglect the blog more because I think, "Hell!  Nobody's reading it anyway!" 

But then.  I remember.  I'm not blogging for stats or hits or even money because if I were I would have starved ages ago.

I blog to vent.  Mostly.  Doesn't everyone?

So.  Debate or Rangers? 

I'll think it over.

5 comments:

Andy said...

For me it will be an adult beverage, and a VHS tape of this.

I've also got this one on VHS! It's really my favorite...

Andy said...

BTW...I don't blog to vent.

I blog to annoy.

It's a character flaw...

Mr. SIGIS said...

GO RANGERS!

Kartman said...

Rangers will win. Watch the debate.

Sarah said...

Debate so I don't have to :-)